- MSHA Seeks Information on Miners' Exposure to Quartz
- OSHA Mulls Revisions to Table 1 of Its Silica Standard for Construction
- EPA Lowers Limits on Lead in Dust on Floors and Windowsills
- MSHA Upgrades Its Mine Data Retrieval System
- France to Revise OELs for "Dust Without Specific Effects"
- NIOSH, Partners Highlight Hazards of Silica Dust in Countertop Manufacturing
- New Publication Describes Controls for Industrial Minerals Mining, Processing
- Prevalence of Black Lung Disease in Coal Miners Reaches 25-Year High