Live webinar registration includes one phone and internet connection per registrant. Each registrant may have an unlimited number of individuals participate with them at their site*. Limited access to the presentation recording is also included with registration.
Current Live Webinars
AIHA's collection of prerecorded webinars provides a convenient and cost-effective way for you to earn certification maintenance credits* while brushing up on the industry's hottest topics.
The purchase of a prerecorded webinar includes streaming access to the full presentation in your online classroom and all downloadable handout materials for 90 days. You can review the recording on your own or host a viewing with your company, local section or colleagues. If those viewing with you are interested in receiving credit on an AIHA transcript, they can purchase the webinar additional participant fee in the AIHA marketplace. Please note that additional participants do not receive the webinar recording in their classroom.
Notification of access will be automatically sent to registrants via email within 24 hours of your purchase.
- 35 Years of OSHA and EPA Quantitative Risk Assessments: The Legacy of the Supreme Court's Benzene Decision Webinar Recording
- Air Sampling Strategies and Analysis Webinar Recording
- Campus Laboratory Hazards and Tragedies- Unique Challenges and Solutions Webinar Recording
- Challenging Incident Investigation Paradigms Webinar Recording
- Communicating with Impact Webinar Recording
- Decision Theory and Implications for Risk Management and Health and Safety Webinar Recording
- Designing Dust Hoods for Better Containment Webinar Recording
- Developing Respirator Cartridge Change Schedules Webinar Recording
- Elevating EHS Leading Indicators: From Defining to Designing Webinar Recording
- Empowering Industrial Hygienists With Systems Thinking for ISO 45001 Webinar Recording
- Enhancing Worker Protection Through Job Hazard Analysis Webinar Recording
- Establishing an Effective OHSMS Audit Program Webinar Recording
- Evaluating Effectiveness of a Contractor Management Program: A Case Study Webinar Recording
- Health and Safety Hazards in the Cannabis Industry Webinar Recording
- How Are Innovative Technologies Affecting Your Culture? Webinar Recording
- How Low Do You Go? Webinar Recording
- Industrial Hygiene Statistics - The Next Generation Webinar Recording
- Introduction to Combustible Dust Hazards and Mitigation for IHs Webinar Recording
- Introduction to Emotional Intelligence (aka Emotional Quotient) Webinar Recording
- Introduction to the Recognition, Evaluation and Control of Legionella in Building Water Systems Guideline Webinar Recording
- ISO 45001 OHSMS Update and Overview Webinar Recording
- Manganese in Welding Fume: Sources and Controls Webinar Recording
- OSHA Compliance: Emerging Issues and Inspection Preparedness Webinar Recording
- Peracetic Acid: Overview of the Chemistry, Uses, and Exposure Assessment Webinar Recording
- Post Acquisition Integration: Creating a Road Map for Health and Safety Services Webinar Recording
- Preparing the I/OH: Why Highly Hazardous Communicable Disease Responses Need Us Webinar Recording
- Puerto Rico Hurricane Preparedness, Response, and Recovery Webinar Recording
- Requirements of 2019 Edition of NFPA 652 Standard on Combustible Dust - On Your Way Towards Compliance? Webinar Recording
- Selling Safety to the Front Line Employee Webinar Recording
- Sustainability Concepts and Tools for Responsible Decision-Making: An Introduction for the EHS Professional Webinar Recording
- Take Charge of Your IH Career: Road Map to Success Webinar Recording
- That Stinks! - Investigating Odor Complaints Webinar Recording
- The Worst Plant: A Virtual H&S Audit Webinar Recording
- Transforming Risk Culture with Intention and Leadership Webinar Recording
- Turning Numbers into Knowledge: Sensors for Safety, Health, Well-being, and Productivity Webinar Recording
- Understanding and Controlling Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs) Webinar Recording
- Workplace Violence Primer for the IH Webinar Recording
If you submit your evaluation within three months of purchasing archive access you will receive certification maintenance credit* that is reflected in your individual Education Transcript once processed. Please allow two to three weeks for submission processing to be notified of your updated transcript. Archive access is for a limited time only.
*Additional participants seeking certification maintenance must submit a $35 processing fee with the evaluation. Refer to handout materials for instructions and access.
Questions regarding webinar archives and group training? Contact us.